Friday, March 30, 2012

Rollar Coaster Ride!

My thoughts/emotions for the last three days of knowing that I am pregnant:

YAY I'm pregnant!

Ugh... I'm PREGNANT!!!!!

Owweeeee It's gonna hurt!

I like the name Apple for a girl.  Apple Snyder! hahahaha Builds character!

I'm gonna be a beast in the weight room even when I'm preggo!

I want Cold Stone.

Oooo Look at the cute onesie!

I refuse to put my daughter in girl scouts.  Those cookies would never leave my house!

Ugh... this 20# dumbbell feels like it's 100#!

Am I being a pussy in my workout bc I know I am pregnant.... am I making this feeling up or am I actually not feeling well?

I'm not going to curse anymore because the embryo can hear me.

You don't like the name Apple?!?! I hate you!

Run Preggo Run!  You're growing an Olympian!!!

Wanna go on a picnic?

Do I just want Cold Stone bc I know I am pregnant and feel that I "deserve" it, or is it an actual craving?

Wait... will running shake the embryo loose?  Gliiiide Preggo Gliiide!!!!

WTF IS UP WITH ALL THESE ZITS?!?!?!?!?!

Press 5 to open a College Savings fund for your child. Beeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment